Shipping & Delivery
SPRING SALE - COMPLIMENTARY DELIVERY INFO:
- Complimentary Delivery & Installation to all areas of Sydney, Newcastle, Wollongong.
- Complimentary Shipping to Depot for customers in NSW, VIC, SA, QLD, WA, NT, TAS (customer to collect from nearest freight depot)* *Additional charges may apply for regional / rural depot shipping*
- Shipping direct to a residential / business address: If this is preferred, please contact our store on 02 7204 6900 or email email@example.com to receive a shipping quote. This service will be a tailgate delivery (curb side drop off) and will be an additional cost.
*complimentary shipping is only offered on orders over $600.
*complimentary delivery & installation is not available for used or second hand equipment- additional charges apply
All carriers used by us are independent of Pilates Direct and we will generally quote all delivery prices including optional carrier insurance to avoid any complications for our customers should the equipment be damaged in transit insurance is to cover the customer.
Shipping Carrier Responsibilities:
Once the goods are dispatched from our warehouse the carriers are responsible for your goods. Each carrier has specific terms and conditions.
If your goods are damaged in transit you should immediately notify the carrier and Pilates Direct and we will assist you in what course of action to take once the damage has been assessed in accordance with Australian Consumer Law and the terms and conditions of the carrier insurance.
Delivery to PO Boxes:
YOU MUST SUPPLY A PHYSICAL ADDRESS as we cannot deliver to a PO box.
Dispatch & Delivery Times:
Provided your goods are in stock at the time of purchase your goods will be dispatched within 1-2 business days of placing your order. The delivery times may vary depending on the state you live in and how close to the capital cities you live.
In most cases you will receive your goods in 2 to 3 business days if you're located in NSW, ACT, VIC or QLD
Times may be longer for people who live in TAS, WA and NT and in most cases delivery times to these states may take 4 to 7 business days to arrive once dispatched. Additional charges may apply for customers located in WA, NT and TAS for shipping their goods to a depot for collection.
Products must be paid for in full before being delivered and freight payments must also be paid in full before the product will be dispatched.
Please note that the estimated times above are only quoted as a guide and Pilates Direct accepts no responsibility if these times are inaccurate due to third party freight carrier delays or weather events.
With most carriers we are able to track your order through your consignment note number. Give the store a call if you are concerned about your delivery time.
Arranged Collection From a Depot:
Please use the tracking link provided to track the progress of your order. The depot is not required to contact you to pick up your goods.
You MUST collect item in transport that is suitable for the size of your shipping ITEM. Please look at the measurements below for the crate sizes of your purchased item (you may have to remove the item from the crate to fit it in your vehicle):
Please ensure you have a thin flat head screwdriver, plyers and a hammer to assist with opening the tabs in order to remove the top lid of the crate.
It is up to the discretion of depot staff whether they provide additional assistance to you in loading equipment into your vehicle. If you do not have a Ute, van or trailer and the goods can't be loaded on with a forklift - please ensure you bring another able bodied person to help you in loading equipment into your vehicle.
REFORMERS / TRAPEZE:
- PP-06 Foldable Reformer: 149 x 63 x 45cm // Weight: 70kg
- PP-03 Studio Reformer: 239 x 71 x 52cm // Weight: 110kg
- PP-09 Reformer: 239 x 70 x 50cm // Weight: 100kg
- PP-07 Foldable Reformer: 135 x 70 x 50cm // Weight: 80kg
- MP-01 / MP-03 / MP-Half Trapeze: 239 x 76 x 47cm // Weight: 120kg
- MP Fold Pro Reformer: 171 x 70 x 30cm // Weight: 70kg
- MP Full trapeze / Cadillac: 239 x 76 x 72cm // Weight: 150kg
- Kauffer Standard Reformer: 247 x 78 x 40cm // Weight 100kg
- MP- Wunda Chair: 84 x 73 x 70cm // Weight: 50kg
- MP- Ladder Barrel: 122 x 68 x 106cm // Weight: 60kg
- PP- Wunda Chair: 100 x 67 x 67cm // Weight: 50kg
- PP- Ladder Barrel: 125 x 67 x 52cm // Weight: 50kg
- MP & PP - Spine Corrector: 98 x 39 x 60cm // Weight: 20kg
*all weights are approximate
Additional charges may apply for customers located in WA, NT and TAS for shipping their goods to a depot for collection.
When opening your reformer or equipment shipping crate, please take great care as there may be sharp edges. We recommend using a thin flat head screw driver and hammer to undo the lid tabs.
Collection Vehicles or alternatives:
If you don’t have a suitable vehicle, you can hire a Ute from your local garage or hire the services of a courier or air tasker to pickup and deliver your goods.
The consignment needs to be thoroughly checked for damage before it is taken from the depot.
If the crate is badly damaged and there are clear signs of damage to the contents inside, please take photos & call us immediately. By accepting the goods, you agree that they have been received in good order & no responsibility will be taken by the carrier.
Freight Depots may require you to wear steel capped boots & high visibility clothing with reflectors or a reflector vest due to high traffic and movement areas.
Collecting Sitting Boxes:
The Sitting Box will be sent separately to your residential address. Please allow 2 days between deliveries & advise KIS if one is then missing.
We encourage you to pick your reformer up from the depot ASAP, as they do move goods around and there may be a risk of them misplacing the item. Please check the depot's opening hours on google.
Delivery to Residential / Business Address:
- Please ensure you Track & Trace for accurate ETA & be home for delivery
- Your order will be a curb side delivery via truck tailgate by our chosen freight carrier.
- By accepting the goods you agree that they have been delivered in good order
- There is no authority to leave goods at your door, due to the value of items we dispatch
- Should you miss your delivery, you will have to pick-up from the nearest depot at your cost
- Changing your delivery address after dispatch, will attract a re-booking fee
- The Depot will only hold your goods for 5 days & will then return it to sender
- Redelivery will be at your cost
Receiving Your Order:
All large item deliveries must be signed for. Please ensure there is someone available at the delivery address.
If there is no one there the courier will leave a note and will attempt to deliver it again.
We recommend having someone over the age of 18 years accept the delivery. Individual carriers terms and conditions may vary in regards to who can accept delivery.
In the event that you are not present when the delivery truck arrives, you may have to pay a re-delivery fee.
Shipping to Remote Areas:
The Pilates Direct shipping calculator at checkout can not determine regional / rural areas and due to these areas being difficult to reach by freight companies, your online freight quote will be reviewed and may incur additional costs. You will be contacted and informed prior to shipping.
Definition of remote areas - A place that is not close to any larger city or any other point, where local depots of freighting/courier companies are located.
Shipping Costs for Bulk Accessories:
When purchasing a large quantity of accessories from our online website (i.e. pilates rings, springs, etc), if the goods exceed the size of the packaging container or weight limit there may be additional shipping charges applied to account for the changes.