OUT OF STOCK - Please call store to enquire and pre-order.
*PLEASE NOTE: Pilates Direct offers commercial packages if you are looking to purchase for a business. Please call our store directly for more information.
The Pioneer Pilates brand has emerged as one of the leading suppliers in the Australian market for high performing and reliable pilates equipment. While the range is extremely popular and widely used within commercial environments, the Pioneer Pilates products are perfect for home users also. With affordable packages that include the pilates essentials, create the ultimate pilates experience thats suited to your clients fitness or rehabilation requirements.
The Pioneer reformers feature some of the most innovative designs available, with a unique spring bar system that allows for minor adjustment of spring tension so you can easily add just that little bit more resistance to test yourself and hit new strength goals.
The new 7 position footbar system guarantees more customisation to your reformer routines while still retaining strength and stability so you can focus on your workouts.
- Trapeze frame and attachments
- Jump board
- Padded standing platform
- Sitting box
- Large 126cm extension platform
- Improved 7 position padded footbar allows for easier adjustment and customising.
- Simple to use top carriage rope adjustment system.
- Unique spring bar system.
- Smooth carriage movement with load bearing wheels allowing for an effortless glide.
- Stainless steel Half Trapeze Tower with 11 carabina attachment points.
- 5 graded steel springs (1x Red, 2x Yellow, 2x Green)
- 6 additional soft-sheathed stainless steel deluxe springs for attachment to trapeze frame (2 x red strong, 2 x yellow medium, 2 long)
- Adjustable pulley risers with providing flexible, ergonomic angling of ropes with 6 positions.
- Durable braided ropes.
- Comfortable, padded head rest with 2 positions for neck support.
- 2 removable high-density and non-warping padded shoulder rests.
- Comes with double-loop straps to provide you with 3 different grip configurations (hand/foot/sandal) for a wider range of exercises.
- 2 additional springs with handles for additional attachment to trapeze frame.
- Foot strap, positioned at the base of the machine for stability and posture while performing exercises.
- Easy insert standing platform located at the foot of the reformer
- Sitting box with premium foam and rounded edges for ultimate comfort
Warranty: 1 year on parts, 120 days on upholstery